[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Hello from Barbados! Brand new to soap

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:45 am 

Hey all,

I'm so happy to be here. I'm very new to soapmaking, haven't even made a batch yet but I'm currently in research mode and getting all my tools together from what I can find here on the island.

I look forward to learning a bunch and also asking a lot of questions and creating my first batch of soap.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 pm 

Welcome to the forum! We have lots of videos and tutorials that can help. Have fun learning! :D

http://www.soapqueen.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/soapqueentv

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:55 am 

Welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:26 am 

Thanks a bunch. I have been checking the posts and videos out, very very informative!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:42 am 

Welcome! It took me forever to make my first batch of soap. I was scared to death of the lye. Once I finally did it I realized it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Good luck!