[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Baking Soda in Bath Salts

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 am 

I have heard that if you store bath salts with baking soda in a glass jar that the jar could explode. I would like to make up and store quite a bit of bath salts without any scents in a very large glass container. But if there is any truth to what I was told I certainly do not what to.

Donna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:34 am 

You can make simple bath salts with no baking soda. It's the baking soda AND citric acid that creates a chemical reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 am 

And they only create the chemical reaction if they get wet; however, if they are in a bathroom there is a lot of humidity. I store my in a basket on the vanity.