[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - I hate fedex.

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: I hate fedex.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 am 

Again, my 4-5 day shipping is taking 7 days (not including weekends). Getting beyond frustrated with fedex! Anyone else have this issue? 100% of my orders with fedex arrive late, sometimes 11-15 days rather than 4-5 days. And half the time my order is smashed to smithereens by the time I get it too :x No idea what takes them so long, or why they offer a shipping service they fail to provide 100% of the time. Grrrr! *frustrated*

Post subject: Re: I hate fedex.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 pm 

I'm not a fan of fedex either. Love me the UPS man though. :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:34 pm 

Thinking I may ask BB to ship my goods via UPS from now on, tired of crap service from fedex!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:02 am 

I don't seem to have problems getting stuff at my house when I order fed-ex.
BUT the company I work for has their shipping contract with Fed-Ex and I've learned first hand how bad their service can be.
We struggle daily with random delivery/pick up times, and drivers that refuse to deliver packages properly so they end up in an endless 'exception report'. Most of their issue are b/c all the routes are franchises. Each guy owns his route. So if he doesn't give a crap - you end up paying the price and FedEx won't do anything about it.

Does BB offer UPS options? I thought they were USPS and fedex only.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:45 am 

My DH works for USPS and he says all 3 services are inundated with parcels this year - way up from last year, so that's part of the problem.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:42 pm 

Oh I've had the issue for the last 20 months! BB did offer to ship my parcels UPS I think, there is an old thread somewhere. I should just make a HUGE list once a year, save all the money I'd have used for crappy shipping, and fly out there and hit Otion like a boss! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:43 pm 

Yeah, I just can't win. My 25 lbs of MP is MIA, and part of my order is missing too... and I got a fragrance sample other than the one I wanted (which was the sample of the month when I placed my order). Time to rethink some soapy Christmas plans it seems. :(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:59 pm 

Wow. Just wow. I just got the rudest email from fedex. Rather than say "We're sorry" they tried to lie and say they didn't get the package until Monday. Um. I have the tracking history right here, they got it last Friday. Then they counted the days off "Monday was day 1 of shipping, Tuesday was day 2 of shipping" etc etc.

When did lying to your customers, and treating them like morons, become more ethical than an apology?

I lost a little more faith in the human race today. :|

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:10 pm 

Well that's no good! Have you called BB about the missing package? They can call FedEx for you or start a claim on it, all that good stuff. I would let them know what's going on for sure!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:53 pm 

I did send a web-mail form to BB. Fedex only picked up a 13lb box, they had no shipping documentation for a 25lb box. :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:20 am 

I've TRIED to call BB, but can never get anything but a message saying they are either busy or not there. It mentions leaving a message, but then doesn't give me an option to do so. :x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:43 pm 

Hmm, Ok, I am going to send in a heads up from my end.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 pm 

Thanks! I got a call from Kevin today, just trying to get back to him now. The MP actually arrived today, but am still short 3oz of super pearly white. Hopefully he can get everything straightened out for me!

Thanks Bramble Momma! <3