[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - luxury oils question

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: luxury oils question
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 pm 
I had this posted for a few minutes then removed it. If you want the recipe, send me a PM and I will give it to you.

I don't want to give non-forum members a recipe it took me a while to develop.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 am 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 am 

whats a lotion bar?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:52 am 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:35 pm 

I can vouch for SuperSoapers lotion bar. He sent me the recipe and in his usual generous way he sent me ingredients to make a bar. I love them. I used to think very highly of him until he mentioned watching Hogans Heros now I hve to reconsider........................Okay. I'm done thinking. I still like him. Lord help us he doesn't find The A Team on some oldies channel.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 pm 

Hi Supersoaper, I'm also interested in your lotion bars, my partner's parents are in their 80's and very papery skin, would come in handy for them, as their skin bruises and tears very easily. Could I please have a copy of your recipe thanks.
By the way, we grew up on Hogan's Heroes, still love the show, and many more of the oldies, really good open humour without all the P.C rubbish.
Have you seen "Open All Hours", british comedy at it's best?
Regards very happy kiwi. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:14 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm 

Yep loved M.A.S.H. too, you can't beat the oldies, they have a laugh a minute. Still like the bash and crash though. Nothing like blowing things to bits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 pm 

SuperSoaper I would also love to have this recipe. :) I have been wondering which recipe to try first! Would love to get one from an experienced soaper! <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:15 pm 
I saw the A Team a few weeks ago at the theatre and enjoyed it. There's a series also? MASH? Definitely going to look into those. Heard someone talking about the A Team tv series and thought he was joking. I'm already starry eyed from watching Hogan Heroes and Gilligan's Island for 13 hours at a time. My wife isn't coming back until Sunday around pregame time so I'm soaping out and watching TV......goodness knows I'm very well fed while she's gone. Have enough food around there that I can't put anymore in the fridge. How do you tell someone "No thanks" to food they prepared special for you?

If you requested the lotion bar recipe....it's on the way. Just a few minutes until I copy & paste everything.

And plschrader.....glad you like the bars.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:36 pm 
T can you send it to me also please?

What do you do? Just hang around in here waiting to help people and send them supplies they need to make things?

You can get mad for asking but something is bothering me and I am not the only one who wonders this. Why do you hang out in here?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:51 pm 

It's because we're all such fun to be around! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:11 pm 

Why wouldnt you hang out in here? Soap is awesome!!

Last edited by soapbabysoap on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 pm 

I remember watching those shows...but I don't "really" remember it...I was too young to understand it, lol. I also remember Three's Company...and the reruns used to be on Nick at Nite or some channel a few years ago. Hilarious!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 pm 

Since I am not alone, I guess I can say that I remember watching Hogans Hero's and loved it. Mash was great too, and I watched A team when I was younger, but I didn't care for the latest movie, or even the show in reruns after I grew up. I met the Hogan character (sorry can't remember his name, just that he was killed) and Jammie Farr from Mash, when they were doing dinner theatre. Of course the Hogan guy was trying to pick up my Mother, so I wasn't too crazy about him in person (he was married at the time) but the show was hilarious. Good old fashioned humor, funny without cussing to make a point. Oh, have to say I loved watching I Love Lucy too! :D

Tammy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next